A Complete Line of Climate Control Products
Quest Climate Control Equipment is a division of Therma-Stor, LLC, established in 1977, and is manufactured in Madison, Wisconsin, USA. Quest offers the most complete line of reliable, high performing, climate control equipment on the market. Quest has the right solution for any humidity or climate control problem.
Quest Superior Product Offering for Climate Control Applications:
- High performance and energy efficiency. Quest refrigerant and desiccant dehumidifiers remove the most water per kW hour, dramatically reducing drying downtime, ensuring optimal results of many construction applications and finishing processes. The Quest Dry 105, 155 and 205 and the Quest 105, 155 and 205 Duals are the most efficient high capacity dehumidifiers on the market today.
- Reliable construction and design. Over 30 years of dehumidification experience is built into every piece of Quest equipment, making us one of the most durable and reliable product lines in the marketplace today. Quest state-of-the-art equipment has either stainless steel or granite-infused, chemical resistant polyethylene housings.
- Portability for ease of transport. Quest portable equipment can easily be maneuvered in the work area, even in the tightest spaces.
- Continuous operation in the structure. Our portable refrigerant dehumidifiers have built-in condensate pumps and our easy-to-use desiccants are equipped with an automatic operation feature, unlike competitive units that require continual adjustments, monitoring and maintenance.
- Wide operating range. Quest ventilating dehumidifiers perform well in temperatures as low as 45°F up to approximately 95°F. Quest portable refrigerant dehumidifiers work in virtually any conditions from 33°F up to 105°F and our ultra-low humidity control, industrial-strength desiccants can perform in even more extreme temperatures ranging from -10°F to 140°F.
Therma-Stor LLC, located in Madison, Wisconsin, was established in 1977 to apply advanced heat transfer technologies to residential and commercial markets. Beginning with heat recovery water heaters, Therma-Stor now also manufactures a line of residential dehumidifiers, which includes the Santa Fe series of free-standing dehumidifiers and the Ultra-Aire series of whole house ventilating dehumidifiers.
Therma-Stor also offers the Phoenix line of restoration equipment for dehumidification, air scrubbing, water extraction, and evaporative drying.