Quest Hi-E Dry 100
Quest HI-E Dry dehumidifiers are designed for plug-and-play or ducted installations. The HI-E DRY 100 at 106 pints of water removal per day was designed for areas with heavier moisture loads that demand higher capacity equipment to help eliminate mold, mildew and their odors, such as indoor pools, spas, locker rooms and exercise areas.
All Quest Plug-And-Play Dehumidifiers can be used as free-standing units and require no installation.
Standard conditions are determined by the American Home Appliance Manufacturers (AHAM) and are used because capacity will vary with conditions. AHAM standard rating conditions are 80ºF and 60%RH. At these conditions, the capacity of the Quest Hi-Dry 100 is 106 pints per day.
Quest HI-E Dry 100 Specifications
|Power:||7.0 Amps, 115V|
|Water Removal:||106 Pints/Day
|Operating Temp:||33°F to 110°F|
|W x H x D:||20″ x 36″ x 17″|
|4021475||16” x 20” x 2” Pleated Media 65% MERV-11|
|4024969||16” x 20” x 2” Pleated Media 30% MERV-8 (Optional)|
|4021468||Air Filter, Foam Element|
|4021453||Optional Duct Kit (for Inlet & Outlet)|
|4020623||Optional Outlet Collar (for Ducting Outlet only)|
- Controlled by a dehumidistat with settings from 20 to 80 percent relative humidity and a positive “on” and “off” setting.
- Contains a blower switch that permits continuous blower operation independent of dehumidification.
- Portable and provided with four casters.
- Contains an internal condensate pump capable of lifting condensate 17 feet and 20 feet of condensate hose.
- Wiring is through a factory installed six foot power cord; 115 volt with ground.
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant.