Quest PowerDry 4000 Pro
The Quest PowerDry 4000 Pro is a larger capacity, stainless steel unit designed with the perfect combination of high performance and portability, with its manageable size and weight. The multiple ducting options on the Quest PowerDry 4000 Pro not only allows for ducting both the intake and processed air, but also makes it possible to easily combine this unit with a HEPA air scrubber, air conditioner or desiccant dehumidifier.
As an added benefit, the significant air filtration system of all Quest Dehumidifiers dramatically improves indoor air quality.
Standard conditions are determined by the American Home Appliance Manufacturers (AHAM) and are used because capacity will vary with conditions. AHAM standard rating conditions are 80ºF and 60%RH. At these conditions, the capacity of the Quest PowerDry 4000 Pro is 176 pints per day.
Quest PowerDry 4000 Pro Specifications
|Power:||10 amps, 110V|
|Water Removal:||176 Pints/Day
|Operating Temp:||33°F to 105°F|
|W x H x D:||20″ x 23″ x 40″|
|4024750||12” x 25’ Intake Flex Duct|
|4029252||10” x 250’ Lay-flat Duct|
|4024969||16” x 20” x 2” Pleated Media MERV-8|
|4021475||16” x 20” x 2” Pleated Media MERV-11 (Standard)|
|4030115||Reed LM-8000 Meter|
- High capacity – 176 pints/day @ AHAM (22 Gallons)
- Onboard humidistat for continuous humidity control
- High energy efficiency – Requires only 10 Amps of electricity
- Pleated media filter – Standard MERV 11 filtration reduces dust
- Optional high-efficiency filter – Removes 95% of one-micron particles
- Multiple Ducting Options – 12” inlet, 10” outlet.
- Reservoir pump system – Strong and dependable, 20 ft of lift
- Solid State Controls – Easy to read and operate
- Digital hour meter – Easy to read for more accurate billing
- 25-ft power cord – No need for extension cords
- 30-ft drain hose – Pump condensate to sinks or drains